Why should you work with us?
Zakipoint Health (ZPH) provides a software as a service (SaaS) solution that enables benefits consultants, and employers to identify, understand, and execute on opportunities to reduce healthcare spending and population risk
Who we serve
Learn how zakipoint Health can help you. Are you a…
Third party administrator
Third-party administrators (TPAs)
Unable to control healthcare costs for their self-funded clients, while delivering a superior member experience that engages the population in a personalized way.
TPAs that can take on this role will not only be able to differentiate themselves from competitors, but also provide a much greater value. Those that cannot are at risk of losing clients or relegated to winning smaller clients.
As health spending becomes increasingly unsustainable, employers look around for a partner who can identify and act on cost-savings opportunities by deploying the rights solutions that engage the population.
What We Do
- Dramatically improve the impact of reporting to clients using the
zAnalyticsvisual dashboard with actionable insights and actions embedded with latest data.
data drivencost containment to clients by focusing on the biggest cost drivers group at a time or across the book of business
- Differentiate themselves as a value-add cost and risk-containment partner
- Generate additional revenue by up-selling better member experience through zConnect for personalized member communication and population health promotion
- Provide better clinical, case and care management and tracking using the
zNavigatorportal with a 360-degree view of members.
Handling the last minute details and the big picture, so that clients don’t have to
Taking the time to assess the data integration required across multiple sources, sophisticated analyses, and support in creating a strategic narrative
What We Do
- Create flexible dashboards on spending patterns, population risk, and clinical cohorts, in order to explain emerging strategic opportunities
- Spend less time managing the nitty-gritty of data integration and more time advising on strategic opportunities using hard data
- Integrate and evaluate health and wellness solution partners for clients based on demographics and clinical conditions
- Independently verify health spending metrics that carriers report
Not able to identify actions to direct members
Unable to connect with the member at the right time, with the right touch point and personalization
Not figured how to incentivize a member and ensure that they take action
What We Do
- Receive independent verification and analysis of health spending to enable more accurate budget forecasting
- Access a real-time dashboard to understand how employee demographics and conditions are driving health spending and risk
- Get actionable recommendations from health spending and clinical reports on how to lower healthcare costs and improve employee health
- Securely and confidentially reach out to employees via text and email to promote and engage them in wellness programs
- Track the effectiveness and ROI on health and wellness programs