- The employees belong to a low-income group and the healthcare costs are rising by the year
- The employer is unable to understand the cost drivers
- They are finding it difficult to reach out to the members with directed actions
- The visual dashboard of zAnalytics told a clear story of the cost drivers and pain-points
- Dynamic reporting highlighted the main problems with this group including high ED utilization etc.
- The Track section showed data drilled down to member-level to understand engagement metrics
Strategies were put in place to decrease ED utilization and also evaluate the member outreach platform to keep members engaged
- The employer was able to set a clear strategy for the condition management program in place and also for future programs.
- The employer is evaluating zConnect to communicate with the employees regarding actions and steps that can be taken to better their health. Since the employees are away from their computers because of the nature of their work, it is not easy for the employer to engage with them. Using zConnect, the employer believes that it will help them reach out to their population and keep them engaged.
- Bringing diverse datasets from multiple sources was challenging
- Reporting lacked direction and tangible action opportunities
- Visual dashboard tells a compelling story about where to focus
- Reporting includes decision-support for opportunities and action
Client retention and growth achieved through specific, data-driven policy and program optimization:
- Leverage our visual and actionable dashboard to support benefit consultants and employers to identify 10-15% worth of cost containment, empowering their account execs
- Support care management by bringing predictive risks and all member level financial, utilization, condition risk and response data in one place. By identifying 25% more high risk members, and reducing the call time by 15 minutes, they are able to deliver better risk and cost containment
- Our member centric recommendation, notification and communication tool is helping employers, benefit consultants and the TPA to turn insights into member actions that are tracked. Eg., for one employer, 67% of identified members closed one or more gaps in care
- AI Chat bot has the potential to reduce 50% – 70% of the calls to the TPA, generating immediate value and improved member experience and opportunity to re-direct members pro-actively to better places of care