- The most significant cost drivers and trends in healthcare expenditures
- Population risks according to evidence-based algorithms
- Employees and dependents with rising and
intervenablerisk that could lead to future spending
- Simulate and deploy health and wellness programs for cohorts segmented by condition, demographics, utilization, cost
- Enhanced member experience to access personalized information
- Personalized recommendations to improve member engagement based on predictive analysis
- Provider search, benefits education, steerage, and benefits tracking
- Measure the impact of health and wellness programs on key performance indicators such as health service utilization, cost, and population risk scores
A comprehensive longitudinal report that integrates up to
Quarterly Insights Report
A quarterly report that highlights cost drivers, population risks, and cost savings opportunities and recommendations to improve compliance with evidence-based preventative and wellness guidelines.
Stop loss Report
A report that provides a comprehensive analysis of all claimants according to the aggregate (spec) limit, cost trends and drivers, and trigger diagnoses, including a member-level summary.
An annual clinical report and review led by our medical director that presents population risks, conditions, complications, and underlying trends as well as recommendations on health and wellness programs and employee communication campaigns to proactively manage risks.