Position: Entrepreneurial Sales Person
Entrepreneurial Product Owner (director/VP) for a Funded Healthcare Start-up
zakipoint Health is seeking to attract a top-class employer healthcare benefits experienced Sales person to work on and help grow our healthcare analytics & risk management platform, selling to benefit consultants, TPAs and larger employers. Healthcare has lots of problems — lack of transparency in the system is a major source of inefficiency. We believe technology and data science can catalyze the change in healthcare. Our mission is to help our customers (employers and employees) see clearly, take action and save money.
You will have an opportunity to scale our sales and enjoy the rewards. You will take the early success we have had with Benefit Consultants, Third Party Administrators and Self-funded employers, and expand it across different parts of the country. You will challenge yourself to be creative about generating leads, pitching a vision, and communicating the value of our healthcare data analytics and risk management to self-funded employers, third party administrators, and benefit consultants.
You will be working directly with our CEO, Account Management team and marketing person to identify opportunities and convert leads. You will be part of the core team and interact with our impressive advisory network to expand our sales.
What we are looking for
- Quick learner, very quantitative (we sell analytics), highly inquisitive
- Bring a lot of energy, enthusiasm and ambition to work with a strong desire to get better
- High acumen for sales
- 6+ years total work experience
- 3+ years in sales in self-funded healthcare benefit space, either selling technology to Third Party Administrators, or platforms to Benefit Consultants.
- Strong record of success in whatever you have done
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Love crushing goals and gongs
- Demonstrated success of regularly achieving sales goals
- Ideally based in South Central, Southeast, West, or Northwest but not a limitation
- Bachelor’s degree required. Preference in a Business degree, health care, or degree in quantitative field.
- Finding new opportunities for zakipoint Health and working with the Account Team to close the deal
- Sourcing pipeline via direct outreach (phone and email) based on our prospect database and your own research
- Helping grow the sales team and build a scalable, repeatable process
- Completing sales training assignments and improving quickly
- Adapting quickly to our fast-paced, dynamic organization
What you will get
- Work with top class entrepreneurial and advisory team
- Salary, commision plus equity in a funded company
- Make substantial sales commission
- Build your network at hyper-speed
- Entrepreneurial, innovative, growth oriented mindset, excel in uncertainty, winning and somewhat disruptive.
About zakipoint Health
Every business should expect transparency and effectiveness from their healthcare spend. Today healthcare is a major cost after salaries for employers. And a major issue for consumers.
zakipoint Health has one goal: to enable every company, regardless of size, to understand and lower their health care costs, easily and affordably. This is a market worth $2.5 – $ 3 bn, is inadequately served today, and not served at all for businesses with less than 8000 employees.
Our practical approach is reflected in our core slogan: see clearly, take action, save money.
We deliver spend diagnostics, provider cost and quality transparency and a targeted marketplace of service providers for risk owning entities: self-insured employers; health plans; and ACOs to see clearly, and save on healthcare spend. Our solution z5, is a SaaS-based tool, which integrates all healthcare data, enabling a customer to analyze claims; population risks (current and future) and programs, provider and benefit plan performance in one place, and then take action through our targeted marketplace.
Together with an extraordinary team of colleagues and advisors, we are on a road to taking this to many many more customers.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.