Position: Customer Success Director
Customer Success Director for a Funded Healthcare Analytics Start-up
zakipoint Health is seeking to attract a top-class healthcare-experienced Product Manager/Director to work on and help build-out our healthcare risk management and spend effectiveness platform. Healthcare has lots of problems — lack of transparency in the system is a major source of inefficiency. We believe technology and data science can catalyze the change in healthcare. Our mission is to help our customers (employers and employees) see clearly, take action and save money.
You will be directly defining the functionality and requirements, owning the product road map, working with customers to define and deliver and use the value delivered to incorporate into a scalable product. You will be working with CTO, CEO and Account Management team to define the next generation product and working with our US team and Nepal dev team. You will be part of the executive team and interact with our impressive advisory network.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to 60% Develop and maintain a strong relationship with client’s operational leadership
- Ultimate responsibility and accountability for customer satisfaction and retention of assigned client(s)
- Effectively network and build trusting relationships with client operational leadership
- Develop and deliver templates of customer analysis to assist them in key decision making
- Develop long-term success plan for each client that aligns with their business goals and coordinate appropriate internal domain experts for delivery including partnering with training, consulting, and operations teams to ensure the client is successful
- Identify risks to the customer achieving their stated business goals and work with the Account Executive team to build a risk mitigation plan and goals
- Match performance improvement opportunities to stated business goals
- Coach customers to establish and manage their change management/governance/center of excellence programs synthesizing best practices with a deep understanding of the customer
- Ensure ongoing adoption of a client’s existing athenahealth products
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of shifting business challenges faced by customers and common objectives to appropriately map athenahealth functionality and associated business benefits to address their needs
- Maintain an understanding and ability to discuss healthcare industry changes 40% Manage Client Satisfaction
- Apply project management and cross-departmental influence to drive resolution for escalated client issues coordinating internal and external teams as necessary
- Appropriately identify product gaps and advocate for those enhancements to the Voice of the Customer team through conducting a business impact assessment while accurately and transparently communicating and setting expectations with client leadership
- Assess and prioritize issues that may lead to client attrition risk leveraging internal domain expertise to ensure a strong mitigation plan is in place
- Coach customers to ensure they are utilizing all available athenahealth resources including customer support, training, and the client community
Education, Experience, & Skills Required
- Bachelor’s and Advanced Degree in a related field Strongly Preferred
- 7 Years Minimum Professional Experience
- At least 3 – 5 Years of Working Knowledge of Healthcare analytics, healthcare benefits, healthcare data, healthcare insurance, and/or exposure to healthcare claims data
- At least 3 – 5 Years of Specific Experience in Account Management
- Executive-level communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively navigate and mediate conflict and foster honest dialogue
- A demonstrated history of accomplishment in a Leadership Capacity or Successful Change Management. This could be achieved in a top-tier consulting firm or having implemented change in a payer setting or self-funded employer world
Behaviors & Abilities Required
- Ability to work independently as well as part of an extended, cross-functional team
- Manage client relationship ensuring expectations and deliverables are documented and met, key stakeholders are informed and client satisfaction is achieved
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook
- Take initiative with little to no direction
- Be transparent and honest in a positive, professional and polite manner
- Conflict Resolution Skills
- Empathic communicator with a consultative approach, able to see things from other person’s point of view
- Entrepreneurial, innovative, growth oriented mindset, excel in uncertainty, winning and somewhat disruptive
What you will get
- Work with top class entrepreneurial and advisory team
- Learn about high-impact healthcare issues
- Learn at hyper-speed in an early stage technology company
- Salary plus generous equity in a funded company
About zakipoint Health
Every business should expect transparency and effectiveness from their healthcare spend. Today healthcare is a major cost after salaries for employers. And a major issue for consumers.
zakipoint Health has one goal: to enable every company, regardless of size, to understand and lower their health care costs, easily and affordably.
Self-insured companies pay $610 bn in health care costs for their employees and are at risk for unexpected cost increases. They want insight into what drives these costs, they want to know if programs like high risk coaching, diabetes, high deductible plan, telemedicine service, actually work and they want to target interventions to the right people. The data required to do this is not easily accessible, analysis is complex, and insights are lost in a mass of numbers.
zakipoint Health (ZPH) solves this problem.
- We have streamlined the process to acquire, integrate, and clean the data (Med and Rx data, biometric, program participation, HR)
- We have productized the analysis to the point where employers can easily examine key cost drivers, identify opportunities for improvement, and measure program performance
- And we enable targeting and outreach to members to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of engagement programs
And we integrate all of the above in one place.
Together with an extraordinary team of colleagues and advisors, we are on a road to taking this to many many more customers.
Please email email@example.com if you are interested.